Polyolefin Shrink Films
“Interkan” offers all kinds of alternative solutions regarding shrink, for polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC shrink. Polyolefin wraps, protects, groups and adds vitality to your film products. With our 7-micron custom cross-linked films, we increase strength and offer extra brightness. The robust weld structure of the polyolefin films ensures more protection of the product. Shrink films are environmentally-friendly with its thin structure and user-friendly with its strength. It easily adapts to any model of machine and minimizes usage errors.
The Interkan revolutionises the printed Po film with the presses it made at the “Poliner” facility!
WHY POLYOLEFIN FILM?
- Sewing and welding ability.
- Transparency and brightness.
- Recycling opportunity.
- Compatibility with machines and applicability.
- Tear and puncture resistance.
- Application heat requirement and energy demand are low.
- Application cost.
- Inventory and serviceability.
- Adaptation to different types of welds.
- The duration of the film changeover and total length advantage.
- Density, cost and transportation advantages.
- Heat sensitivity advantage during transport.
- Its interaction with shelf life or storage time and environmental factors.
- Advantages of choosing different films for special products.